Snap Strategy Session - your quickest way to solutions that work!
If you’re like many of the people I work with, you get things done. It’s just how you are. Challenges don’t hold you back, or if they do, it’s not for long.
You’re great at figuring things out and solving issues on your own, especially if given some direction.
But lately this hasn’t been the case. You’ve been struggling with a specific problem or even several things you haven’t been able to resolve or get off your mind.
The usual strategies, and even new ones, haven’t worked.
You keep trying to move forward just to be held back by some situation that has you worried, frustrated and heading into your day more disappointed and stressed than you ought to be.
The problem could be any number of things: your child suddenly having problems at school, uncertainty in the face of a big life decision, not being recognized for your contribution at work or compensated the way you deserve. Figuring out how to date after a divorce might be the thing keeping you up at night, or how to get that second call after a first date.
On your worst days you worry you’ve been too distracted or preoccupied with your problems, and that it’s affecting your work and the people you love.
You know for sure it’s affecting the way you feel.
You know you need help, have known it for some time, but have no idea the exact kind of help you need. There are so many ways to think about your situation, and so many perspectives on what to do that just figuring out where to start seems overwhelming.
And even if by some miracle you landed on just the right thing, you already know that scheduling multiple appointments over a period of time would be impossible with your schedule. Just the thought of it brings on stress.
But you also know the time for band-aid-fixes is past, and you have to do something significant if there’s any hope of turning things around.
You Know You’d Be Ok if Only You:
- Could explain the situation from beginning to end, and have your story heard by someone who could make sense of it all.
- Had confidence that any suggestions on what to do considered all the parts of the problem. You’d don’t want a piece-meal solution, but one that takes everything into account.
- Were given very specific things to do. You do great when you know what’s expected and have the steps you need to get there.
- Had recommended solutions that considered what works best for you, and above all, fit your crazy schedule.
- Had a plan that really worked, not just in the short-term, but in the long-run too. The last thing you want is to face this situation again.
If this makes sense to you, a Snap Strategy Session's what you’ve been looking for.
A Snap Strategy Session:
Gets your story out. While you talk, I listen and make connections so the problem or problems you’ve been experiencing start to make sense given who you are and how things have been.
Gives you the right actions to take. Once your situation’s really understood, the solution and the next truly useful steps become clear. You’ll leave your session with no less than three key things you can do that fit with both who you are and your unique circumstance.
Considers short-term relief and long-term success. While we focus on what’s needed right now to improve your situation and how you feel, we also look to the future. At least one of your next-step-strategies will focus on changing some pattern that keeps you stuck where you don’t want to be.
As a Result of Your Snap Strategy Session You’ll:
- Have a concrete plan of action that works, and works with how you do things.
- Be given at least two strategies to get things moving now, and one strategy to keep things moving into the future.
- Learn the one essential change that will cause several things to fall into place at once.
What’s included in the Snap Strategy Session Process?
The 3-Core-Skills Diagnostic Checklist: First we’ll discover how you’re doing in three core skill areas that determine how well you're doing in life generally. Completing the Diagnostic Checklist starts the Snap Strategy Process and provides important information and direction to your session.
Snap Strategy Session: This is where we look at the problem or problems you face, and explore what you’ve done so far to address them. The 90-minute, one-on-one format allows us to go deep in understanding who you are, the situation you’re in, and what you can do to really get the results you’re after.
Audio File Recording: Within 24 hours you’ll receive a link with the audio file of your session so you can revisit any part of the call and reflect on it at your leisure.
You can end the stress and distraction that comes with seemingly unsolvable problems. A Snap Strategy Session is your quickest way to a solution that works.
The Cost of a Snap Strategy Session: $99
What Some are Saying:
"In one 90 minute session, Eva nailed it! I liked that she was able to put all my crazy thoughts together and pinpoint the real challenges I face, and was able to give me some very helpful strategies to move on. She connected the dots—the challenges that were troubling me as far as having TONS of things to do, not enough time in the day to do them, AND doing those things to the best of my ability. At the end of our session, Eva gave me three simple, yet powerful strategies to focus on. She helped make that mountain into a molehill and with these strategies I will be able to focus on the things that really matter." Theresa P.
“The process of sharing my goals and challenges followed by a highly focused and professional phone interaction made this strategy session deeply useful and easy to engage in. The set of guidelines, thoughts and practices Eva shared were really well defined and showed a great consideration of me as an individual. Her skills, evidenced throughout the online program, brought confidence in the process and resulted in clear, thoughtful direction which will continue to help me grow as a professional, father and husband.” David C.
Snap Strategy Session Details
- Snap Strategy Sessions are conducted via Skype or by phone; when a client resides outside the USA, sessions are conducted via Skype only.
- Your session may require internet service, an active Skype account, cell phone reception and availability during consultation hours. Consultation hours are 11am-12:30pm and 1pm-2:30pm PST, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Ready to Get Started?
- Schedule your Snap Strategy Session/make payment here.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to the 3-Core-Skills Diagnostic Checklist. Fill out and Submit.
- You’re set!
Any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Snap Strategy Sessions are not available to current or former psychotherapy clients of mine.