Discover Your Secret Recipe for Dating (and Relationship) Success! Just 6 steps to dating your optimal matches, plus the relationship skills to find and then keep them!
You're Not Alone
...if the whole dating thing's not working out the way you thought it would.
And if you're like most people who've been dating a couple of months or more, and even some of you for years off and on, you've likely discovered that dating's not what it used to be, or at least what you thought it was.
Your lack of good dates, even reasonable ones, is your serious first clue that something's off with what you're doing.
You probably thought you'd have found that "special person" by now. Your friends have set you up with their single friends and you’ve even signed up for several "dating sites," but you only seem to attract the wrong people.
You've tried things you never thought you would, and still you're not in a couple and you're not even sure you're making progress toward being in one. You can’t remember the last time you had an exciting date. And even when you thought things were going well people have disappeared on you, leaving you confused and feeling insecure. Your confidence is starting to lag.
You’re tired of reaching out to yet one more stranger. You know you need to keep circulating, but you’re over the serial coffee dates. Putting an end to disappointing dates and avoiding new ones is taking more emotional energy then you'd like.
You wonder if you're just not good at this dating thing. Or maybe you waited too long to get serious about dating, or maybe it’s in the cards for you to be alone.
You’re close to taking a break...a long one. You know you need a dating refresh, but honestly, what more can you do?
You Wish You:
- Knew what you were doing so you could get some of your dating confidence back.
- Were quick to know when someone wasn’t right, and quicker still at knowing who was.
- Had less pressure and more romance when you dated, so dating was actually a good time and less like the chore its become.
- Felt inspired again, not just by the dream in your head, but by real people you meet.
- Had some actual dating successes.
If this is you, you can get your dating life on track and have the fun and real results that got you dating in the first place.
It Really is Possible to:
- Get better dates by first discovering, and then working with your unique dating formula
- Be more comfortable with dating by knowing when to be flexible, and when to hold your ground.
- Date confidently by learning to listen to your gut and what it has to say.
- Keep the spice in your dating life by learning to dance safely with your “naughtier qualities.”
- Avoid over-involvement and wasted time with people who aren't right and never were.
- Find and date real prospects.
You may be investing lots of energy trying to move your dating life forward, and that’s great, but unless you’re doing the right things, the right way, chances are your dating life's suffering.
Discovering your unique formula for dating success and how to use it can turn your dating life around!
Discover Your Unique Formula for Dating Success: 6 Steps to Dating Your Optimal Matches, plus the Relationship Skills to Find and Then Keep Them!
Workshop starts January 15, 2017; registration opens January 1st!
Join me for our online workshop beginning Sunday, January 15, 2017 . Let this be the Valentine's Day you got serious with dating!
Our January/February group will have six weeks of high-touch engagement with me, Eva, your workshop host and private practice psychotherapist of 20 years. You'll also get:
The Dateable-Self Questionnaire: Once you register you'll get immediate access to the Date-able Self Questionnaire to complete and return before the workshop starts. The questionnaire gives me important feedback on where you are with the number one, most important relationship in dating - the relationship with yourself! Your answers will jump-start the process for you and give me the information I need to make sure the workshop meets you where you currently are.
Your Unique Formula Workshop: For six skill-building and experience-packed weeks you'll get my support and the support of your fellow classmates as you:
- develop your unique formula for dating success: you'll go deep in understanding what's right for you and what's not, where there's room to be flexible in dating or when and how to hold your ground, and you'll learn the best way to discover your ideal partner out in the world.
- strengthen the key relationship skills needed to both get and keep healthy relationships.
We keep the learning, connection and engagement high through bite-sized assignments, "experiments," discussions, "touch-ins" with me and weekly group calls. Group calls are on Thursdays 12-1:30 pm, PST, and are recorded for ready access. (You can view a list of international dial-in numbers here.)
Think you’re ready to discover your unique formula for dating success to have the dating experiences and partnership you really want?
Join me for six weeks of discovery, support and engagement while you connect your dating life to a solid foundation.
This pilot, online workshop of Discover Your Unique Formula for Dating Success is being offered for $150.00, about the price of one therapy/coaching session, and 85% off the regular cost of the program.
The course will never again be offered at this introductory price, and due to the high-touch nature of the pilot is being limited to a small number of participants.
If you think you're ready for some real dating, real support and better yet, real results, this is your time to get clear on your unique formula for dating success and the relationship skills needed to bring it to life.
I look forward to working with you.
To Get Started:
- Register here.
- You'll be sent a confirmation email with a link to the Dateable-Self Questionnaire. Submit the questionnaire to me.
- Registration will also give you access to the Getting Started Lesson. This is your orientation and preparation pre-work. Official start date is January 15, at which time Lesson 1, with its full complement of resources and support, becomes available.
- Lessons will be released weekly through the end of the workshop.
- Any questions? Email me.
* This workshop is not available to current or former psychotherapy clients of mine.