Last updated March 22, 2014
EvaPapp.com is a creation of Evo, Inc. (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), and we value your privacy
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We gather information that allows us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
- In order for you to use certain of the Site’s services, you may be asked to provide us with certain limited information, which includes (1) Contact Data (your email address) and (2) Optional Demographic Data (age, gender, profession). For those users who choose to become Clinician-Members of the site, (3) Financial Data (credit card information, etc.) will be processed off-site with Paypal. EvaPapp.com does not store financial data of its members.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with the above information, though failure to do so could limit access to services on the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Web site or services. The Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including IP address and cookies and tracks your use of the Site to enhance your user experience.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use information we collect to authenticate your visit and contact you as defined in the Terms of Service.
- We use demographic information to tailor our Site and sets/games to better suit your needs. We may also collect data at various points to measure and quantify the effectiveness of our program.
- This Site contains features, such as groups/forums, that permit you to post, transmit, display or distribute content and information to others, including personal information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which we are unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information by means of such features. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We also disclose personal information when required by law to do so, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanism, or when we believe, on our sole discretion, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of the Company, third parties or the public at large.
- We do not sell, share or rent any personal information we collect from you through the Site, although we may provide aggregate information or other non-personal information to third parties without your authorization. We may share your personal information with third parties if you have indicated to us that you wish to receive information from such parties or if you otherwise give us your consent to do so.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We intentionally collect minimal personal information as described above. Despite this fact, the Site implements and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of personal information. For example, we use one or more of SSL encryption, firewalls and self-updating anti-virus software. User purchase information is securely encrypted, and no financial data is stored.
MORE ON PRIVACY
Children’s online privacy protection
EvaPapp.com understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially online. Accordingly, the Site is not designed for a child audience, nor are the subjects or content designed for children. Likewise, it is our policy not to knowingly collect, maintain, use or disclose information about anyone under the age of 13. The Company does not permit persons who are aged thirteen or younger to use or become members of the Site.
Links to third party sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites. The Company neither owns nor controls these third-party websites and accordingly assumes no responsibility for the information practices of those sites. You should inform yourself with the privacy policies of those third party sites.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Feel free to email us at from the contact page of the site..