If the whole dating thing's not working the way you thought it would, you're not alone.
And if you're like most people who've been dating a couple of months or more, you've likely discovered that dating's not what it used to be, or at least what you thought it was.
You really thought you'd be in a "couple" by now. You’re friendly enough, open to new people and have been giving dating a real try. Your friends know to set you up with their single friends and you’ve even tested out several "dating sites."
You done everything to cover your bases, and still you're not in a couple and you're not even sure you're making progress toward being in one. You can’t remember the last time you had an exciting date. And even when you thought things were going well people have disappeared on you, leaving you confused and insecure feeling.
You’re tired of spending your free evenings with strangers. You know you need to keep yourself out there, but you’re over the serial coffee dates. Putting an end to disappointing dates and avoiding new ones is taking more emotional energy then you have to spare.
You wonder if something’s fundamentally wrong with your approach. Or maybe you just waited too long to get serious about dating, or maybe it’s in the cards for you to be alone.
You’re close to taking a break...a long one. You know you need a dating refresh, but honestly, what more can you do?
You Wish You:
- Knew what you were doing so you could get some of your dating confidence back.
- Were quick to know when someone wasn’t right, and quicker still at knowing who was.
- Had less pressure and more romance when you dated, so dating was actually a good time and less like the chore its become.
- Felt inspired again, not just by the dream in your head, but by the actual people you met.
If this is you, you can get your dating life on track and have the fun and real results that got you dating in the first place.
It Really is Possible to:
- Get better dates by first discovering, and then working with your personal dating formula
- Be more comfortable with dating by knowing when to be flexible, and when to hold your ground.
- Date confidently by learning to listen to your gut and what it has to say.
- Keep the spice in your dating life by learning to dance safely with your “naughtier qualities.”
- Avoid over-involvement and wasted time with people who aren't right and never were.
You may be investing lots of energy trying to move your dating life forward, and that’s great, but unless you’re doing the right things, the right way, chances are your dating life's suffering.
Discovering your personal formula for dating success and how to use it can turn your dating life around!
Your Personal Formula for Dating Success:
Join me for our online workshop starting November 6, 2016 . Workshop participants will have six weeks of high-touch engagement with me, as well as:
The Date-able-Self Questionnaire: Once you register you'll get access to the Date-able Self Questionnaire to complete and return before the workshop starts. The questionnaire gives me important feedback on where you are with the number one, most important relationship in dating - the relationship with yourself! Your answers will jump-start the process for you and give me the information I need to make sure the workshop meets you where you currently are.
Your Personal Formula Workshop: For six informative and experience-packed weeks you'll get my support and the support of your fellow classmates as you:
- develop your personal formula for dating success: you'll go deep in understanding what's right for you and what's not, where there's room to be flexible in dating or when and how to hold your ground, and you'll learn the best way to discover your ideal partner out in the world.
- strengthen the key relationship skills needed to both get and keep a healthy relationship.
We keep the learning, connection and engagement high through bite-sized assignments, discussions, "touch-ins" with me and weekly group calls.
Think you’re ready to discover your personal formula for dating success to have the dating experiences and partnership you really want?
Join me for six weeks of discovery, support and engagement while you get your dating life on a solid foundation.
Our pilot, online workshop of Discover Your Personal Formula for Dating Success is being offered for $150.00, about the price of one therapy/coaching session, and 70% off the regular cost of the program.
The course will never again be offered at this price, and due to the high-touch nature of the pilot is being limited to a small number of participants.
If you think you're ready for some real dating, and better yet, real results, it's time you got clear on your personal formula for dating success.
I look forward to working with you.
To Get Started:
- Register here.
- You’ll be sent a confirmation email and a link to the Date-able-Self Questionnaire. Submit.
- The workshop will be held over four consecutive Tuesdays, September 13th - October 4th, 2016, from 6:30-8:30pm at Seattle Healing Arts Center, 6300-9th Ave. NE, 3rd floor, The Forum Room, (Roosevelt District).
- Any questions? Email me.
* This workshop is not available to current or former psychotherapy clients of mine.